Sunday, May 3, 2009

where did the nice weather go?

I don't know if it's like this for the rest of north america, but our weather forecasts are so inaccurate, that it's shocking. I used to listen to this one station, on AM no less, and I knew that whatever they said the next day's weather would be would be dead wrong. predicting sun? bring your umbrella. predicting rain? don't bother. anyway...yesterday was supposed to be nice (was ugly and rainy), today was supposed to rain, and so far, it's pretty good.

ah, banality. :D

so I made a batch of nut bars. eating them is a novelty now, but they just don't taste as awesome or addictive as they used to. which I'm counting as a huge win. :D and I'm supposed to be going out for lunch today, which my control freak tendencies are not looking forward to.

breakfast:
yogurt w/almond butter and a chopped up nut bar

lunch:
eggs, bacon & chorizo
few bites of hash browns (WHY? I have NO idea.)
americano w/cream & sweetener
1/2 nut bar
1 small square lindt 85%

dinner:
chicken
salad
other half of the aforementioned nut bar

coconut water

No comments: