Thursday, May 7, 2009

caution: another busy weekend ahead

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything I can do today to make for less to do tomorrow to prepare for saturday. silliness, really, but my time tomorrow is limited. I got called into work for friday, and have a concert to go to that night, not to mention driving all over hell's half acre after work for various reasons. and I'll have NO time saturday morning at all. thanks, derby. ;)

breakfast:
eggs
cheese
salsa
sour cream

lunch:
roast beef
small handful of walnuts
americano w/cream & sweetener

dinner:
roast beef
chayote squash
mashed cauliflower

so I broke my nut rule again. I swear, they make a difference in my mood. I was feeling weird today, craving nuts like crazy, so I had maybe 5 or 6 walnuts, and felt notably better. maybe I'm lacking something they have in them. dunno. but I can't make it a daily habit.

or twice daily, and violating new dietary rules, like I did today. stupid anxiety. I wish I could say the snack didn't make me feel better, but it did. medicating with food is bad. I'm going to have nuts at breakfast tomorrow too, if I wake up anxious. lame. I hate justifying my own bullshit.

late:
1 square 90% cocoa
small handful of nuts
nut bar (I was making a batch for the bout and they were breaking up...and I'm weak. sigh.)

No comments: