Saturday, May 23, 2009

lazy und graze-y

so i just kind of picked today. I didn't really have a set breakfast, lunch, or dinner. ok, dinner was kind of set:

brazil nuts (1 net carb per oz vs 2 for macadamia nuts??)
strawberries
nut bars
brownie (yes, just one)
americano w/cream and sweetener
cheese
chicken
salad
ranch dressing
yogurt

I think that's it! too much on the snacky and sweet side, but it IS the weekend. ;)

btw...I'm dying laughing at this. louis ck is my favourite comedian, and this is a clip from his special, Shameless. SO FUNNY! but tons of swearing, so NSFW, and if you're easily offended, don't click: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lk1m_louis-ck-clip-from-shameless_fun

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Not only is it the weekend, but a HOLIDAY weekend as well! Lazy and graze-y is ok!

ms. v said...

that's what I figure! ;)