Monday, May 4, 2009

day 2 of NO herbalist cream...don't forget.

practice was brutal last night. the only time in my life I've ever sweated as much as when I'm skating at practices was when I was doing ashtanga yoga all the time (which basically turned me into a sweat factory).

i think the coconut water is really good for hydrating, but I balk at the carbs in it. especially since after having it at friday's practice, I was STARVING when I got home. but I didn't eat, I just went to bed. it still beats gatorade, or that nestea crap with splenda in it.

FYI...splenda kills the good bacteria in your gut. not what you want, trust me.

anyhoo!

breakfast:
eggs
roast beef
tea w/cream, stevia

lunch:
pepperoni stick
americano w/cream, sweetener

dinner:
turkey
roast beef
salsa
sour cream
cheese

No comments: