Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I saw shoes that I loved a couple of weeks ago for $65. I seriously ached over not buying them. today, I found them and decided to just buck up and pay. my total, including tax? just over $16! holy discount batman. stores that indiscriminately put things in clearance, then take 50% off, rule.

breakfast:
eggs
bacon
ham
chorizo
coffee w/cream & stevia

lunch:
americano w/cream & stevia
yogurt (trying to get in some good bacteria after the stomach hell I went through)
nuts

dinner:
pork chop
chicken
broccoli
butter
coconut oil

I'd put a roast in the oven in the afternoon on low heat so I can eat it for the next couple of days. I had an early dinner, did a bunch of errands and went to my sister's and came home with horrible hunger pangs...so I had a small piece of the roast. maybe I shouldn't have. but I wasn't sure I'd be able to get to sleep feeling that hungry. d'oh.

No comments: