Tuesday, May 26, 2009

so it's tuesday again.

skating time. my head still doesn't feel right, so I'm a bit concerned about the whole exertion/helmet combination. hopefully it'll be ok. I feel like such a colossal wimp.

breakfast:
bacon and eggs

skating: success!

lunch:
coconut water
steak cooked in coconut oil
broccoli slaw
few grape tomatoes

snack? does coffee count as a snack?:
what I wanted: iced espresso.
what I had: an odd coffee smoothie with a little heavy cream, almond milk, strong-as-balls decaf instant coffee, a little cocoa, and sweetener. oh yeah, and a scoop of protein powder, because the texture was bumming me out. and a LOT of ice. 20/30 retrospect: should have included coconut milk. duly noted.

anyway.

dinner:
chicken
gravy
cauliflower
broccoli
butter
peppers

later:
couple of big brownies MMMMMMM

ok, so I made brownies, I tweaked that recipe and they're lurvely. and lower in carbs. :)

No comments: