Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wednesday

I slept like a ROCK last night, thank goodness.

I'm getting nervous about the busy weekend ahead. mainly because of EATING. I could just kick myself for being worried! sunday is going to be a gong show from the time my feet hit the ground out of bed in the morning, until I lift them off the floor to go to bed. I'm sure I'll be prepared. I haven't been eating anything I haven't cooked myself lately. I know MY spice blends are sugar free, but restaurants...I'm just not super willing to take the chance yet.

breakfast:
oopsie french toast
butter
xylitol syrup

lunch:
little hamburger patties
cheese
mustard
leftover chicken

snack:
americano
cream
sweetner

this is a much less hungry day than yesterday. after the coffee I was SO FULL. I also feel like the flu is coming back. *insert chain of expletives here*ing flu anyway.

dinner:
chicken
chayote squash (cooked with butter, cinnamon, erythritol and pecans, SO GOOD)
salad
ranch
bacon bits
homemade mounds bar :)

No comments: