Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm going out of town for the evening to catch a concert. I guess I'll have to trust dinner to a restaurant. ugh, I can't believe this makes me nervous! hahaha! too used to cooking for myself.

breakfast:
eggs
bacon
cream cheese
almond flour biscuit w/peanut butter and xylitol honey

lunch (this is what I'm bringing, but we'll see how my appetite is):
oopsies
steak
nut bar

we went to a mexican buffet last night, so I tried a little of a lot of things (and a goodly amount of lettuce):
chipotle chicken (had maybe a tablespoon, which is good because i'm pretty sure it had sugar)
beef (see above brackets)
smoked/roasted chicken
beef fajitas
peppers
salad
guacamole
pico de gallo
sour cream

I think that was it. in the car, 3 of us split 2 of the nut bars.

No comments: