Saturday, March 21, 2009

so I'm starting to notice...

...that I like to eat the same thing pretty often. if I make a big batch of something, I'll pretty well eat it for consecutive days, if not consecutive meals. I never thought about it before! heh.

busy day today, I have an event for my derby league to deal with, and then the rest of the day to have pre-planned fun. :D

breakfast:
1/2 nut bar (with which to take supplements before running a pre-breakfast errand)
meat cookies (still tortures me)
yogurt
chayote squash
almond butter
pecans
walnuts
it sounds like a lot more than it actually was. :)

snack:
americano
cream

lunch:
another nut bar (I'll get sick of them one day)
"mini mignons" - pieces of steak wrapped in bacon. pre-made. most non-delicious and disappointing.

dinner:
well...another nut bar. time is short and I can't cook anything as a result. gaaah.

No comments: