Friday, March 20, 2009

friday for all!

I'm bristling with excitement for the weekend!

I saw my herbalist last night, and she said something to me that she's NEVER said to a single client in her 10 or so years of practice: "drink less water!" I was flabbergasted. but when you're drinking a crapload and still retaining from hormones that are not in balance (but on their way), it's best not to completely overdo it. so ok, I say. I'll just drink when I'm thirsty, but pay attention that I drink enough so I stave off headaches.

breakfast:
yogurt
almond butter
xylitol honey
walnuts
chayote squash
roast beef (I wasn't sure if the as-carby-as-I'm-willing-to-get breakfast would cause any problems or not)

snack:
nut snack bar. mon dieu, are they ever good.

lunch:
salad
roast beef
mayo

dinner:
roast beef (yes, again!)
tomato/bocconchini salad
nut bar...again. :)

No comments: