Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tuesday

it's interesting how back in my teen years, I never ate breakfast, and now I'm all concerned with it. my goal is to have enough so that i'm not too hungry, and don't have to eat whatever snack I've taken to work, before lunch. I'm having breakfast right now and am genuinely concerned that I'll start feeling hungry around 11. annnnd, it's only 8. sheesh.

breakfast:
eggs
peppers
bacon
cheese
coconut oil

snack:
homemade protein bar (scroll down for the recipe! I used xylitol honey instead of the real stuff)

lunch:
beef chili
cheese
sour cream
coconut oil

this is a weirdly hungry day for me. I already feel like having another lunch, and this one wasn't overly small and definitely not low in fat.

snack:
homemade protein bar

by the time dinner rolled around, I was ravenous. (!?)

dinner:
chicken
salad
string beans
chayote squash (cooked like fried apples. sweet buddha, was it ever good)

I may or may not have one of the mounds bars I made yesterday. my scapegoat is officially hormones. :)

I had the mounds bar.

No comments: