Thursday, March 5, 2009

day 11

scale says 204-206! so stoked! so close to being under that accursed 200 lb mark.

I'm not feeling overly hungry today. I had breakfast probably before 8 am, and now it's a little after 2 pm, and I'm just now starting to feel hungry.

the green chili chorizo was tasty this morning, but visually oh so off-putting. I like to butterfly my sausage (which sounds like a filthy euphemism) to cook it, and I didn't take into account the fact that this was FRESH sausage, ie. not pressed like what you'd normally get from a package. the casings shrank, and I essentially had two clusters of meat broccoli. holy moley, was that ever ugly! they ended up being very filling, which is good, but the VISUAL. ugh.

breakfast:
chorizo
eggs

lunch:
beanless beef chili
sour cream
pumpkin cheesecake

dinner:
same as last night, except for the mushrooms, including the cheesecake. ah, leftovers.
1/2 orange zevia

No comments: