Friday, June 5, 2009

whoops, forgot to blog! :D

I have pumpkin loaf in the oven so I can have some non-starch laden snack-age this weekend. this stupidly busy weekend...ack.

breakfast:
yogurt
couple of strawberries
nut bar

later:
americano w/cream & sweetener (does anyone count coffee as a snack? I've asked this before, I think. I personally wouldn't, but would YOU? :) )

lunch:
bacon
cheese

dinner:
steak
sausages
veggies
pumpkin loaf (which ended up more like a gooey cake, very good but not the portable snack I was aiming for) with HWC

4 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Love pumpkin. I sometimes make pumpkin pie shakes or crustless pumpkin pie. :-)

Hope your weekend rocks!

Anne H said...

Coffee as a snack...Maybe HALF of a snack and then something to go with it? Another nod to you - I put coconut oil in my coffee. Have a :D weekend!

ms. v said...

pumpkin is GOOD!

and so is coconut oil in coffee! ;)

hope you guys have an amazing weekend!

Gwuinifer said...

Ooh, what's your recipe for pumpkin loaf? I've made some HORRIBLE pumpkin muffins... *shudders at the memory* But I do love pumpkin, and would love a shot at loaf-age! ;) Maybe you could email it to me, pretty please?