Saturday, June 6, 2009

ack!

gottarunin20minutesnotreadybadhairgonnahaveleaguephotosandthe
bouttodayandimsotiredsomeoneshootme!

breakfast:
bacon
eggs
two bites of pumpkin loaf (trying to be accountable here)

snacks (another write off day...not prepared):
strawberries
raspberries
blueberries
couple of handfuls of potato chips
pizza (with less than half of the crust

ok, so yeah...another somewhat of a writeoff day, due to my own poor planning. I'm not condoning my own cheating, but all I can do is what I never did before: get right back on the next day. at least I was busy all day and barely sat down at all over the course of 12 hours!

3 comments:

Anne H said...

WhatADayOfRunTogetherActivities! Weekends seems rough sometimes - no time to just chill out!

Harry/JP said...

Busy times can be tough. Planning, like you said, is key. It's not the easiest thing for me to do (successfully) either.

Anyhow, what's past is past. Hope you were able to get back on track today. If not, Monday's a great day to restart doing all the good stuff. :-)

ms. v said...

indeed it is! I wasn't perfect yesterday, but better than previous tattoo days.