Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I seem to have the "please give me shit" neon sign above my head lit over the past few days. either that, or I'm just being a wimp, which is also possible-bordering-on-likely.

I've also been really lazy about exercise for the past week. if I'm feeling really down, I just can't get up the energy to do it, and it's frustrating, because exercising would, of course, help. bah.

just FYI: coconut oil in hot drinks can give a creamy mouthfeel. coconut oil in cold drinks DOES NOT. hahaha! additionally, yogurt in a smoothie/protein shake is delicious...less so when coconut oil has been added.

breakfast:
smoothie (non-homogenized organic yogurt, half scoop of greens, almond milk, coconut oil, whey protein powder, cocoa, stevia, pinch of salt, ice, splash of HWC)
few walnuts

lunch:
chicken
cheese
tomatoes
bacon bits

dinner:
turkey
salsa
sour cream
lettuce
cheese
pecans
chocolate

2 comments:

Anne H said...

true enough on the coconut oil - cold - not so creamy!

Harry/JP said...

You have that neon sign too? I thought I was the only one! ;-)

Hang in there! The best remedy for a-holes is not giving them the satisfaction of reacting to their nonsense. Easier said than done but still true, I think.