Thursday, June 4, 2009

power OUT!

a car accident knocked the power out in my 'hood for HOURS. weirdness right here: before I went to bed, I set my cell phone as a backup alarm. I NEVER, EVER do that, and it's a good thing I did, even though I woke up in time. stupid drivers. I hope nobody was hurt.

I actually got called into work today, and the school had no power until about 20 minutes ago, apparently. so yeah...school's out today.


breakfast:
nut bar
yogurt

lunch:
bbq chicken wings (not the best option)
cheese
red pepper
strawberries (ok, 1 strawberry!)
americano w/cream & sweetener

snack (just noticed: habit to eat something right after work. must stop):
cheese
few strawberries

dinner:
steak
cheese
red pepper
nut bar

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Eating right after work...in the dark with no power...sounds like me. Glad you had "that" feeling to set your phone alarm!

ms. v said...

hahaha! ;) we had power by the time I got home, but still...made for a mostly uneventful day indeed! :)