Monday, June 22, 2009

ok, let's do this!

I have been SUPER lazy this past week, not just with the blogging. it's definitely not working for me, I feel pretty gross. I wonder why it's so hard to break bad habits and SO easy to break good ones?

breakfast:
steak
egg

lunch:
steak
salad (which ended up being disgusting, so I didn't eat it)

snack:
few nuts
bit of chicken
whole bunch of cocoa roasted nuts

dinner:
chicken
broccoli
butter

during meeting snack:
more of those nuts, even though I ate enough to make me feel unwell earlier...duhhh.
few snow peas

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Hey Ms V! Welcome back! I checked out the nut recipe - It is making me salivate like freakin' Pavlov's dogs!

ms. v said...

thanks! :D I totally deviated from the recipe by adding extra cocoa, and switching the sweetener of course. ;) next time I make them, I'll add some cinnamon and cayenne.