Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ugh, june 3 already???

this year is going too quickly. it's freaking me out.

I also am finding my referee schedule to be burning me right the hell out. it was all downhill once the teams started asking us to come to their practices, when we already have two per week of our own, plus league scrimmages. blah.

breakfast:
bacon
eggs
1 mini babybel cheese

lunch:
iced espresso w/cream & sweetener
cheese
handful of nuts

snack:
few walnuts
cheese

dinner:
tiny bit of leftover turkey and cheese
salsa
yogurt
nut bar

2 comments:

Anne H said...

Now that you mention it, time is flying...or so it seems. Long steamy summer day today. It seems slow right now. A lazy day!

ms. v said...

totally! it's hotter than H here today, and I'm not a heat fan, but trying to get used to it. 30 degrees at the beginning of june? ye gads.