Thursday, April 30, 2009

yay!

I have tickets to see the Eagles of Death Metal, who I LOVE.

I also have a mean hankering for some chocolate, and wish it were saturday in the worst way as a result.

on that note, I'm going to keep up the No-S rules, but I am going to toss out the calorie/etc tracking. I realized that when my calories end up a bit low, I feel elated, and that's not healthy or ok. when I saw today's calories finishing around the 1300 mark, I felt like high fiving myself, then felt weird about it. I'll finish with today and friday, and may do it on occasion, but as for the daily updates, no more as of this weekend.

breakfast:
eggs
roast beef

lunch:
iced americano w/cream & sweetener

dinner:
chicken
broccolini
salad
coconut oil

Total Calories: 1307

5% 65% 30%
Carbs Fats Protein

net carbs - 12.2

No comments: