Tuesday, April 21, 2009

hellooo, spring!

once the initial blast of alder pollen goes away, I can't help but be in love with the season. cherry blossoms are everywhere, you can smell the ocean and poplar trees, and the days are longer and lovely! makes me want to just be outside before summer comes and makes it too hot to stand it.

breakfast:
eggs
brisket
coconut oil

lunch:
brisket
orange peppers
ranch dip
coconut oil

dinner:
chicken
salad w/ranch dressing
caulflower
butter

just for fun, I thought I'd run this through nutritiondata.com. my supposed minimum calorie requirement is something like 1950 cal/day. I'm going to run monday through, and maybe wednesday too, and log it here, just for my own reference.

Total Calories: 1828

4% 58% 38%
Carbs Fats Protein

estimated glycemic load: 7

net carbs: 12.8

it seems like my omega 6's are awfully high, which surprises me. which foods are high in omega 6??

No comments: