Sunday, April 26, 2009

another busy day ahead. le sigh.

I think I should stick to meat and eggs for breakfast. I like the idea of a sweet breakfast more than I actually like the breakfast itself. plus, I should have not been lazy and made bacon instead of just having cheese.

breakfast:
oopsie french toast
yogurt
xylitol syrup
butter
mozzarella cheese

lunch/snack:
coconut
almonds
2 squares lindt 90%

dinner:
salad w/tomatoes, cheese, ranch, bacon bits
turkey chili
less than 1/4 of a small roti

the roti...well, my esthetician is a lovely Indian lady, and gave me a few fresh ones, still warm. they were potato roti, which I'd never tried, so I decided to have a couple of bites. they were delicious, but I stuck with the small amounts, since I now know what they taste like. I gave the rest to my best friend. :)

No comments: