Thursday, July 24, 2008

day eleven

today, another super, super long day, has also been infected with foot-in-mouth disease. man, I can't believe some of the stuff that has come flying out of my mouth! dumb dumb dumb.

I slept better last night than I had in days, but it just wasn't enough, still. that's a problem. I know, or rather have read, that not sleeping enough can impact weight loss negatively. and I certainly don't want that.

stress is overtaking the family too. my 16 yr old niece, who has always been sweet with a rarely-showing HORRIBLE temper, has suddenly morphed into this nightmareish spoiled brat. it's awful. she's probably going to run away with her boyfriend, who is poison on legs and the root of the worst of the problems. she thinks everyone else in the world is effed up and doesn't know anything but him. it's pretty awful.

still going on track. I am being way more prepared this time around, I have to say. someone give me a goddamn medal!

No comments: