Saturday, July 26, 2008

day 13

induction is almost over!  I may do one more week of it.  actually, yes, I WILL do one more week of it.

when I think about OWL, the second week where you can eat more soft cheese?  I wish I could skip that one and go straight to nuts.  it's so rare that I eat any kind of ricotta or cottage cheese that adding that in like I should be stoked that it's back just seems silly.

I'm going to weigh in on sundays from now on, starting next sunday.  but I figured I'd do my measurements today.  I'll be doing them on sundays too, maybe every other one.

ok, so the starting ones:

arm: 15.5
chest: 47
waist: 43
hips: 50
thigh: 28

and now:

arm: 14.5
chest: 45.5
waist: 41
hips: 49.5
thigh: 26.5

considering how I've been exhausted and not exercising enough, I think that's pretty good!  6.5 inches gone!   

the weigh-in waits until monday.  :)

No comments: