so I can't decide if I should do induction for another week or not. hrm. I'll decide after I weigh in tomorrow.
I don't think I'm ready to eat in restaurants yet. I did it today, and it was stressful. really hard to pick something for fear of hidden starches and sugars!
anyhoo...still sticking to plan. :)