Wednesday, July 16, 2008

day 3

I had romanticized the idea of spending this entire week chilling out and focusing on induction/changing habits, but alas, it was not to be.  I start my new job tomorrow.  which I'm happy and stressed about all at the same time.  the cool thing is that despite being super stressed out about it all, I in no way feel like eating to deal with the stress.  though having to plan lunch in a workplace that is FULL of people on weight watchers is ehhhhhhhh...kinda stressful.  nobody would ever say anything, but that's beside the point.

anyhoo...day three and going strong.  my energy levels are up.  I cleaned up a bit, did a ton of laundry, and went for a nice walk this morning.  I haven't felt motivated to do ANYTHING in ages!  seriously.  garfield had nothing on me, and I'm not so much the stay-at-home-on-my-ass type.  I'd hit a low.  this must be the bounce.

and I'm fricking SAINTLY, food-wise, too.  ;)

 

No comments: