Thursday, February 26, 2009

day 4

I booked off work for today and tomorrow. this flu SUCKS.

also, it snowed last night, which mystifies me, given that it has been annoyingly, unseasonably mild lately. I wish it would stay, it's so pretty, but it's falling off the trees already.

anyhoo.

breakfast:
half-assed huevos rancheros

lunch:
leftover chili
3 oopsie rolls
butter

dinner:
steak
salad

dessert:
3 tbsp whipping cream w/1/2 tbsp cocoa, with stevia & erythritol

I've been craving sweet today and yesterday, which seems weird to me since I sailed through the first couple of days with zero cravings. I'm not sure if it was me deciding to only be sweet-free for three days and hitting the end of the time or what. Probably more of an emotional thing, as I had one of my triggers come up today, albeit in a strange way. I definitely felt like stuffing my feelings.

No comments: