Friday, August 1, 2008

day 5 part deux?

so work this week has been boring. not just lousy movie boring, or trying to ignore children's programming with no other form of mental stimulation available boring, more like incomprehensible economics lecture by a monotone professor in a dim room boring. there are 2 other people in my department here, and three in the adjoining one. out of the 4 people who give me work, 0 of them are in today. my phone has rung a grand total of THREE (3) times since 8 am. so I'm TRYING to look busy...is it working?

I'm not sure if it's the boredom or the weather that's leading me to exhaustion. maybe it's the new schedule. maybe it's bad sleep habits consistently kept for so long. I don't know, but I DO know that I am beat. considering how much I've been napping lately, I should be bouncing off the walls, not exhausted to the point where I'm thinking of not going to a party tonight.

it's still wet outside, so I can't skate, and running is def. out of the question until I get my stupid tendons attended to. which sounds like a band name: tendons attended, opening for out of the question, on their LAST TOUR EVER!

despite the insanity? still on track. :)

No comments: