Monday, June 13, 2011

whew!

so in the past >month, I lost over 6% of my bodyweight. yay! :)

the canucks COULD win the stanley cup tonight. they have to. if this series goes to game 7, it might kill me. I'm palms-sweatingly nervous for the game tonight. also...canucks games (and village market days) are now my semi-off-plan days, ie. if I'm optionless, or am dying for something not-quite-low-carb, I can have A LITTLE. good thing the season is almost over, and markets are every 2 weeks instead of every week. gotta be careful. :)

starting this week, yoga yoga yoga, and then either this week or next, I'm going to start the Cto5K program. I HATE running, but I think it would be a valuable skill. ha! wish me luck.

1 comment:

harbinger said...

Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

Olivia
1xoliviax1 gmail.com